Sildenafil Citrate (Generic Viagra), which is used to treat male Erectile Dysfunction, also referred to as impotence.
Side effects associated with Sildenafil Citrate tend to be mild; however as with any other Erectile Dysfunction medication it is not suitable for everyone and should not be taken without precaution.
Patients taking Sildenafil Citrate should be aware that reactions vary from person to person and side effects cannot be anticipated.
Common mild side effects can be:
* Hearing Loss.
* Nasal congestion.
* Blurred or color tinged vision and/or sensitivity to light.
* Acid indigestion.
You should take caution if:
* You have any blood cell disorders (e.g., sickle cell, anemia, leukemia).
* You are taking any alpha-blocker (blood pressure) medications.
* You suffer from any eye diseases or have ever experienced severe loss of vision.
* You suffer from any kidney or liver diseases.
* You suffer from very high or very low blood pressure.
Take Sildenafil Citrate at least 30-60 minutes before sexual intercourse. It lasts 4 hours and should not be taken more than once a day.